Re: [IRCA] 1200 ticks

Saul,
I reported hearing this here back on Oct 15 0125-UTC, and yes it was 1200 kHz.  It overtook the freq up here in New England.  Just ticks, no voice, no chimes, and no fast cw, just ticks.  Recorded it but never went back to listen simply because there was no toh id, that i listened for.  I guess someone loves to broadcast ticks.  Perhaps soon there will be a flee broadcast soon (hi).
73s
Konnie