Re: [IRCA] 1200 WWV-like ticking sound

In our case it was just 1200, and onl lasted a few
minutes while the only computer here was off. I am
sure it was a conventional radio signal of some kind,
and my guess - since the LBI folks heard it on several
channels - is that it is from central or south america
or the carribbean. Perhaps Cuba. Niel in a very brief
conversation about this last night mentioned that
Reloj has some kind of different chime or sound on
some occasions - or something to this effect.

Thanks to folks on these lists who have 'chimed' in.
Looks like another mystery ...

Saul