Re: [IRCA] & Cuba 530

At 06:00 05/11/2007, you wrote:

>Good going!  There's so many TIS stations around me on 530 that Cuba would
>probably never punch through.

Thanks...it was Colin Newell who alerted me to it; others have heard
it in this part of the world, so on a good night, maybe you
also.  The one I really think you might hear is the Turks and Caicos
station on that frequency.  A very frequent and sometimes quite
strong visitor here.

>Last year, on a barefoot Sony 7600GR no less, I heard a few "Radio
>Progresso" IDs just after my local sunset on 900 khz; naturally it faded
>before I could find my recorder...maybe if CKMO can be nulled you might
>hear it as well?

CKMO can sometimes be phased out reasonably well, so another one to
add to the hunt list.   Just have to find the time...

best wishes,

Nick