Re: [IRCA] & Cuba 530

Hi Nick:

Good going!  There's so many TIS stations around me on 530 that Cuba would
probably never punch through.

Last year, on a barefoot Sony 7600GR no less, I heard a few "Radio
Progresso" IDs just after my local sunset on 900 khz; naturally it faded
before I could find my recorder...maybe if CKMO can be nulled you might
hear it as well?

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA