Re: [IRCA] KOHI 1600 KVRI

Bandwith for 1000 listeners at 24K is going to run about $250... if they go
with a higher bitrate, it's going to be even more expensive.. and I highly
doubt the mostly syndicated fare from Accent Radio Network and USA Radio
will ever cause that 1000 listener cap to be maxed out, especially when both
Accent Radio and USA Radio stream.

I would think a station would be better off spending the money elsewhere
then 1000 listener slots on the stream, KOHI will be quick to find they dont
need 1000 listener slots.... they have a capability of 10 (not
120) listeners right now, Id say they d need 100 to 250 at most.

Paul