Re: [IRCA] A dismal TP morning

You can send the weak audio this direction.

On the serious side, I have had carriers but no audio on 738, 747, 774,
828, 1053, 1098, 1566, 1575.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com