Re: [IRCA] the big black absorptive cloud

Re: [IRCA] the big black absorptive cloud

The only experience I've had with this 'anomoly' was in 1955 from Keflavik, Iceland where I had decent to great reception of North America & Europe from October through the end of the year.
After New Years there was a monstrous drop off and I gave up and listened to the ham bands, which were very lively.

Don