Re: [IRCA] TPs for 11-03-07

I guess there is a lot more to just a low A & K. But we are getting
later in the season and often as it gets close to December/January we
get into a time when the TP DX gets almost nil, except for the few
powerhouses, no matter if and A & K is low or not. I don't understand
all of it either. I used to think years ago that with Dec/Jan and the
grayline so far to the West in the mornings, logging Egypt would be
possible on MW, but I haven't logged Eqypt in the morning here a yet and
Dec.Jan generally TP cx are poor.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin