Re: [IRCA] Kenwood R2000 question

> I said...
> I have owned a previously loved Kenwood R2000 for over ten years now.

UPDATE:

Funny story - I have the kenwood r-2000 in a state of dis-assembly tonight..
and I thought to myself -- I am going to power everything
up and tune the receiver to 162.4 and see what happens...
sure enough, an hour later -- Ker-boom the VHF springs to life.
I flew off the sofa laughing and my wife Andrea was
looking at me like I lost my mind.
So funny.
Thermal problem I guess -- easier to track down.

Radio is fun.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing