[IRCA] Who Stole The DX???

Man,

What a difference a day makes!!!  Yesterday was not quite as good as
two-three days ago, but still magnificent.  Today just about equals
my worst day in early August! Wow!

I had intelligible audio on 657, 666, 774, 828, 891 and 1566. The
first and last are Korea, the others are JJs.  Only 828 was above the
language recognition level.

It was as if someone turned off most of the transmitters in Korea and
all of them in China, leaving the already seasonally (?) much reduced
JJs to fend for themselves. WOW!

I had time before breakfast to read the e-version of the NY Times for
the first time in about 6 weeks... and I had an early breakfast, to boot!!

John B.