Re: [IRCA] who turned out the lights?

At 07:19 AM 10/19/2007, you wrote:
>or....more properly, redirected them?
>
>Things were very dull at 1350UT, but by 1415UT, there's some audio
>poking up from the other side of the Pacific, but, for example, 594
>was English talk, and 612 is quite readable in EE.  828 has no sign
>of Japanese, just English talk.
>
>Last K index is still quite low (2), however.
>

>Nick

On this side of Victoria, Nick, I had some pretty interesting audios....plenty of DU, often at 7 to 8 levels and some strange appearances.  Chinese were zilch except for CRI in RR on 963 at 8 level at 14:09.  Wonder if the tx is in the far south of China?  Otherwise the CC were a wipe out.  774 was 3L0 at 14:04, but a good strong JJ at 14:25.  Overall, I had to work at it pretty hard, but still came up with about 15 or more audios, mostly DU and most fading in after 14:00...........Walt.