[IRCA] First Time For WNAX 570

This morning, Thursday, between 7:00 and 7:10 eastern time I
was tuning around on my little Sony 7601 and heard WNAX 570
coming in quite well.  Don't recall hearing them before.
Also heard WMT 600 but I have heard them previously.  There
was a station way over CHWO 740 but didn't get any ID or hint
which station it might have been.

Tom

Harrisburg Pennsylvania