Re: [IRCA] TPs Wednesday Oct 3: Mediocre but Interesting

Re: [IRCA] TPs Wednesday Oct 3: Mediocre but Interesting

> At 12:38 PM 10/3/2007, you wrote:

> Strange!  I was going to just post something to the effect that it was a wonderful morning for DU and JJ, but not CC or Russian LW.  I had plenty of audios....4QR on 612 at a 9 at 14:01, Fiji on 639 at an 8 at 13:49.  738 presumably RFO Tahiti at an 8,  792 4RN at 8 at 14:05, and the JJ were also in very nicely with the NHK2 powerhouses all very well represented, but overall only the bottom half of the band was open.  Very little above.  This was between 13:35 and 14:20.  The corner fed loops of mine performed extremely well....consistently better than the K9AY and ALA 100. ..........Walt.

Walt - you are all of 2km away from me... with a real backyard and real antennas - makes a difference.
You may have also brought back some magic Queen Charlotte DX-dust with you... that stuff
lasts and lasts.

See you tonight at the DXer.CA coffee-house!

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing