Re: [IRCA] TPs Wednesday Oct 3: Mediocre but Interesting

Re: [IRCA] TPs Wednesday Oct 3: Mediocre but Interesting

> So, the pickins
> were sparse, especialy on the Top Band, but interesting, none the less!
>
> John B.

My observations exactly -- less the unusual audio...
not the worse morning in the last 30 days...
maybe in the bottom 5.
I think I have missed 2 or 3 days in the circuit in
the last 25 days or so.
Have not been producing observation charts mind you -

I have not encountered any of the stellar mornings
like last fall - where there was audio on at least
15 to 20 channels.

Maybe this weekend on the West coast will pick up a bit.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing