Re: [IRCA] Housing the RF-Space SDR-IQ

Guy,

Thanks for the info! One thing I liked about the case that Colin
shows in his pictures was the similarity to my TenTec RX-320 case.
Your idea of remoting the LEDs is helpful, too.  There are some files
on the SDR-IQ Yahoo group site showing Hammond boxes (specifically
the 1455N1201 part) that I'll have to check out. They have the ribbed
slots on the inside to hold the board like yours.

73,

Brett