Re: [IRCA] Joe Miller - WSB, WJR, and WABC

Re: [IRCA] Joe Miller - WSB, WJR, and WABC

Hi Willis,

> > And on a side note, just worked Turks and Caicos
> on
> > the 40 meter band, so you can sign me...
> Joe, was that CW or phone??

Phone. He did move around some though, so I can't what
specific freq to look for, but I worked with him on
7148 and he then moved to 7151. I think he said he
would be there through Thursday.

I hope you catch him.

73 de Joe