Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Richard Wood has died

Bob, indeed they are still around and have been resurrected in a CD set that Ian McFarland and Colin Newell produced as a fund raiser for a local food bank.   Go to www.dxer.ca for the details.  They've been quite popular again since the re-release, I'm told............Walt.