Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

Barry

"the digital sidebands of adjacent channel
do not overlap," ????

Where do you live? We would all like to know!
We would love to hear silence!

You should hear what three layers of digital hash sound
like when they mix and phase together.
It sounds like a large train coming through your radio!
Visit the east coast of America. You'll see what we mean.

Digital often pummels digital! And analog! And us!

AM Stereo

NRSC 10 kHz filters

"Expanded" band

Compatible single sideband

"Super" audio processing - Optimod AM and SW

IBOC

The IRCA has survived it all!

Karl Zuk  N2KZ