Re: [IRCA] Foriegn QSL postage info.

Hi Dennis,

I now use $2 US for return postage, unless US money is not allowed, then
I use IRCs or mint stamps. $1 may not cover the postage rates in the UK
any longer, but $2 should. So I enclosed $2 almost all of the time now.
Like to the Philippines, it is 10 times the amount I  need, but it is a
nice bribe. hi. Whatever works in todays world.
   I just sent a report put to Virgin Radio today infact. They do have a
QSL card. I never heard France on 1377 (Too close to local KAST 1370,
but I do have the old 1205 QSLd from the 70s.
Good luck.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin