From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:36 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Foriegn QSL postage info.

Pat,

I plan on sending off reports for QSLs toVirgin Radio 1215 and France 1377
soon.  How do I handle the return postage. In the old days a couple IRC's
would do the trick.  When I sent my last report off to Norway 1314 I
enclosed some nice US postage stamps and a couple of dallors.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Dennis,