[IRCA] IBOC in North Texas

At 10:30 p.m. CDT, I'm getting discernible IBOC hash only on 880, 900 and 1100. This leads me to believe that KMKI-620 and KRLD-1080 haven't turned on night-time IBOC. If WOAI-1200 is running IBOC, signals from 1190 and 1210 are overriding it ... and there is no strong, dominant station on either frequency.

But my primary hobby thrusts currently are genealogy and writing for the weekly Krum Star, so I'm not as concerned, I guess, as I should be.

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon