Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

One more culprit, KSTE 650. I did not notice that one being lp but
directional this way causing hash on 639 & 666. Even some on KFI.
   How many more will be on tomorrow night,who knows? I presume KKPZ
1330 will be on with theirs. They are still off at Midnight PDT.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager