Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

Eric,

KXPA needs to be contacted within the Puget Sound area and told of the
KFBK QRM.
   Besides the hash, in trying to listen to Coast to Coast on either
1530 or 1190, when they fade, distort, it sounds like there is a fright
train on the radio. I went over to KPNW also Coast to Coast and their
audio sounds normal and fine. I have an idea that skip is not going to
work well with IBOC. I  never noticed any audio issues during the day
with KEX running IBOC, so skip and the HD signal have issues.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager