Re: [IRCA] KDZR 1640 IBOC

Gary,

The KFBK 1530 hash has pretty much wiped out KXDD 1520 Oregon City who
is directional this way. I wonder if the QRM is in the Portland area
too? I can hear KXDD 1520 but it is real chore and that "down in the
can" audio on KFBK is horrible. I think KCBS had that too. I guess they
dropped their HD. I hope more do too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin