[IRCA] Coax update

Since I switched the coax from the vertical to the beverage (the better
stuff), I have noticed the noise from my neighbors touch lamp almost
disappeared. There is only one very weak spot (525 khz), that I get any
at all now. My beverage runs about 30-35 feet from the lamp in her
house. So another plus to replace the coax.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager