[IRCA] moisture proofing boxes

Pat,

Happy to read that your work has paid off on the Eastern beverage.  I have noticed that the ohm reading on my pot sometimes changes after being set.  I bet its the moisture getting into the plastic container.  Normally set at 960 ohms, when checked again months latter the reading might drop down to 530 ohms.  The shaft of the pot is glued with a glue gun to prevent changing.
Another trip to High School hardware to get a few more electrical outlets.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA