Re: [IRCA] moisture proofing boxes

Dennis,

That is a concern, the moisture issue. I may end up drilling a couple
small holes in the bottom. I need to make up one more matching
transformer box when I return from SLC next week. The SW EWE box had a
slight difference in the pot termination, but not much. The locals S
Meter readings are about the same as before. I think the directivity is
better, especially on the Eastern beverage. Even on poor nights, Tulsa
OK 1170 is dominant off the Eastern beverage now. Before, except on good
nights, I got too much KPUG QRM.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin