Re: [IRCA] KGA/KPIG

It may or may not be true anymore, but a large part of KGA's nighttime
service was to the South and West of Spokane as I indicated before. This
is an rural area that  has been a loyal audience to KGA.  If the new
owners are willing to give up that part of their market, I suppose it is
their right. But I find it lamentable.

For the record, according to the FCC records, their pattern has protects
WLAC and no one else.

Bill