[IRCA] Antenna

Gary,

I have worked on my antennas for probably thousands of hours through the
years. If not thousands, at least many hundred. I am one of those who
try to have the perfect antenna. Well, of course there is no perfect
antenna, but it seems I am always out there, adding ground rods, copper
piping, radials. making sure the antenna is as good as I can get it.
Then I look at it and decide what else I can do to make it better. hi. I
have been that way for many years now. It has paid off through the years
with the DX that comes in to the R8. But sometimes I feel I am too
picky. I have a tendacy to go overboard on the hobby of antennas. But it
is a lot of fun. It always has. I will be at the dials until I cannot
turn them any longer. By then the new radios will tune themselves. All
you will have to do it think of a frequency and they will move to it.
hi. Now to find some way to think the antennas up in a tree. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager