Re: [IRCA] I-5 TIS/HAR LISTENING

Gary,

The Fort Lewis TIS on 1500 I logged and QSL'd here last Fall. The guy
that answered my report was shocked I heard it as it barely makes it off
the base he said, so your report matches what he said. I have only noted
the station once here. But it just goes to show what a skip, good
antenna, and receiver will do. The two TIS on 1520, I don't have a
prayer in hearing. Not with KGDD on 1530.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager