Re: [IRCA] DX Tip (for WDXR)

Don,

No, I never have heard CFAR before, but adding those 3 new copper pipes
to the end seemed to have helped the directivity. Now, to try and pull
out an ID. I tried at 0400 EDT this morning, but it was buried way
behind KAQQ by that time. So I will try again.  That beverage should
"sing" come Winter time. At least I hope so.
Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin