Re: [IRCA] DX Tip (for WDXR)

Paul,

CHFC 1230, yes indeed. One I would love to hear too, but with 250w on
1230, where I have a local, it is not very likely.
  The skip on the beverage can be quite interesting. I have heard
everything from 10 watt TIS stations from the East coast to a 45w WLSD
from Western VA on it. So anything is possible. Many of the catches have
been a one shot deal, like Ripley TN on 1570 with 50 watts. The skip
will pop in and just as fast, pop right out. Being at the right place at
the right time sort of thing. But I will indeed be looking for CFAR once
again.
Thanks.

73,

Patrick