Re: [IRCA] DX loggings for DXWW-E tonight (6/18)

At 12:50 PM 6/19/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>It is normal for Radio Reloj to use the chimes on Sundays.
>
>Curt
>-------
>W. Curt Deegan
>Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA

Curt,

Thank you for the note. I'm pleased that someone else took note
of the Sundays chimes.

Aren't you the one who published the latest list of Radio Reloj
stations?

Someone did, and I inadvertently deleted it.

By the way, my rationale for choosing the Holguín, Holguín
station of the two stations on 940 is that the eastern-most
Cuban provinces propagate in here better than the west, watt-
for-watt.

And I was hearing two Reloj outlets on 870 kHz.

What's your best estimate for the power of the Rebelde-670
in Villa Clara?

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP

  Greenville, North Carolina