[IRCA] WSCR-670 IBOC last night

Chicago's "The Score 670" seemed to be running IBOC Tuesday evening
around 10:30pm Central, wiping out 660 and 680 with the usual sideband
hiss... and the characteristic grumbly ON-channel background noise was
audible on 670 itself with the Sony in sync-detector mode. I should've
gone upstairs to my office to see whether the Boston Acoustics HD rig
would actually decode the audio, but I was already in bed!  Not sure
WSCR was strong enough...

Randy Stewart

Springfield MO