Re: [IRCA] IBOC Comes To Harrisburg PA

Purpose of HD abomination is to make listeners keep buying new HD stooge
radios. Red flag, iNiquity's exclusive rotten deal. Keep releasing 'software
updates', present card, continue listening. No card, no radio. They can go straight
to the scrapheap of ingnominy.

Why listen to programs from proven liars?  "There is no known interference
from HD."

Pardon me, while I scrape this maggoty viscous substance from my hip-boots.

 Another purpose - because lazy thugs prefer clip many loose ends with one
slash - is to jam competitors off the air.

These vomit bags of avarice will coerce, extort, and otherwise unduly
influence surviving stations into going along with their scheme - or else.

They'll get away with it. Unlike AM stereo, HD isn't free-market, it's
krony-capitalism. iBLOC will prevail, as do all hole-i-garchic schemes - but it will
prove ephemeral.

HD may, for a time, seem unbeatable.  Not to worry. As with all designs sent
forth from tyrants, down it will go, soon forgotten, never again called to
mind.

pv zecchino
manalog key fl