Re: [IRCA] IBAC vs IBOC

If any broadcast pros read this or any other medium wave DX reflector I
think that they probably realize we know a lot more than they want anyone to
know about the actual reception problems of this complete and utter failure
and probably can't stand the term IBAC because the truth hurts, especially
when you are in complete denial. IBAC actually describes the fatally flawed
techology they are using much better than IBOC, because it is not In Band On
Channel, it is In Band Adjacent Channel. We are the canaries in the coalmine
and anyone with any money invested in this lead balloon sham certainly is
going to try to discredit us in any way they can, especially when it hasn't
exactly been a smashing success to put it mildly.

Bob Young
Analog, mA
KB1OKL

Even worse, I can see how this could cause certain people to