Re: [IRCA] IBAC vs IBOC

I'm going to piss some people off, but...

I don't like IBOC, iBAC, IBUZZ or whatever it's called anymore then the rest
of you do, but we all need to realize it's going to happen. DX'ing is just a
hobby, not a way of life..... we just need to atop whining, grow up, adjust
with the changing times and move on..

Instead of complaining about how bad IBOC is, why don't some of you try and
do something about it? Not like it'll really help anyways, as IBOC's
"success" is politiclaly and financially motivated by the big corporations
and big politicians.

Paul Walker