[IRCA] Chuck Hutton. The List's Poet Laureat?

[IRCA] Chuck Hutton. The List's Poet Laureat?

Chuck Hutton, the "Hutton for Punishment," writes:

"I go like one that hath been stunned,
And is of sense forlorn:
A sadder and a wiser man,
I'll rise the morrow morn.
To find my prose rejected thus
In your email "deleted" can.

Nay, Mr. Hutton. Such findeth not its path into my bit bucket; but verily,
it hath
been transferred to my Chuck Hutton maibox.

Prithee, grace my humble self with more such from thine illustrious pen!

Three Score and Thirteen!

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina