Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

> I'm buying only CFBs these days, and I haven't seen noise issues with any,
> except for one of the early ones that was purchased 10+ years ago.  The
> technology has improved greatly in recent years, so please give them a
fair
> shake.
Yes, we have 6 in the house, no QRN. The major problem is the wifes
computer. The noise out of it on the radio, even with it turned off.
Also other QRM from her computer room when I try to get her off the computer
to fix a meal is always S9+60db.

> I also have a low-flush toilet and a low-flow shower head, and have had no
> problems with either.
Been there done that. They are full of crap, don't like them, never work.

> In these troubled times, it behooves us all to practice conservation and
> try and make a tiny difference, even if it involves the occasional small
> sacrifice or inconvenience.
Have you ever given serious thought as to the real reason for all these
problems of recent years?? Doesn't it seem strange to you that all of a
sudden, we have no water, no air, no electric, and an over abundance of
rules and laws that always favor a certain group of people?????  Think it
through!