Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

The apartment building, where I live, just replaced all incandescent
bulbs with compact fluorescent. If i recall correctly, the building
supervisor said they replaced over 3200 bulbs. I just tested one by
moving a lamp next to my 40" loop and listening on 4 empty AM
frequencies.  I did not notice any interference from the CFB.

Dave