Re: [IRCA] North Carolina News Network affiliates

Re: [IRCA] North Carolina News Network affiliates

MCB?

What I mean to say is, they can have their studio within 25 miles of their
city of license, which I'm, assuming they do. Couple that with the fract
their are licensed to Camp Lejune.....as I said, it's much easier to cover
Camp Lejune then another town.. am I making any sense?

It doesm't matter where their studio is as long as its within 25 miles of
their COl and theyt fully cover that COL

Paul

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com