Re: [IRCA] North Carolina News Network affiliates

Re: [IRCA] North Carolina News Network affiliates

    I have never figured out the "mystery" of 1120 kHz (x-1580 of years
gone by) being listed as Camp Lejeune, though it APPEARS that their
transmitter site is (was) just inside Camp Lejeune boundaries. Maybe
they've moved their transmitter site. I'll have to do a recon and see
what I come up with.

       Mike