[IRCA] (OT) Classic Rock Sunday on WABV 1590 Abbeville, SC

[IRCA] (OT) Classic Rock Sunday on WABV 1590 Abbeville, SC

Well, after running "Pipeline Radio" for several weeks, I finally stepped
behind the mic to "jock' an hour long segment, live. Usually, the show is
done in 1 hour segments by 3 different presenters. I then get the 3 60
mintue Mp3s and load them into the automation.

They also air the same type of show, altho much more edgier, on 945kHz
Medium Wave transmitting from Riga, Latvia targetting the Baltics. (For you
techie geeks, I do believe 945 is somewhat directional and puts out 2.7 KW)

I have an mp3 encoded at 64K/24hz and about 30 megs if anyone wants to hear
it.....

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com