[IRCA] logging for 4/8/07

About time I start reporting my loggings, so here goes:

1340 WKEY Covington, Virginia. (Local WOOW-1340 totally nulled.
           Out of oldies "So Sad" (by group whose name I don't
           remember), and TOH ID: "Good times and great oldies.
           Keep it on WKEY, Covington." CAT/NC

Sure sounded like "WXEY," but checks of FCC AM Query and Lee
Freshwater's list said "WKEY."

Not in 1986 - 2001 NC DX Log, so brand new.

4th logging using new Olympus DS-30 Digital Voice Recorder with
direct patch via 20 dB attenuator to R8B. I intend to write a
product review for this sweet little recorder.

R8B and SM-2

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina