Re: [IRCA] Long ago KNBA Vallejo.

Yeah Dennis, I remember those horse race recreations very well.  Used to check them daily to see how much money I'd lost that day :-)......I remember them as KGYW (I think) back around 1960.  Before local KRAK-1140 became a 24 hr. c&w station (one of the very first in California) I'd search all over looking for some yee haw music & found a 30 minute morning program on KGYW.  Barely made it to Sacramento on the cheap tablemodle I was using at the time.  Yep, the good old days of radio.

Don K.
S.F. CA