From: <vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:38 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Long ago KNBA Vallejo.

Back in the early 70's I would listen to KNBA-1190 a 250 watt daytime only
station in Vallejo, CA  In the winter the horse race recreations would come
on right before the station would sign off.  At the end of the KNBA's
sign-off announcement the announcer would say "Stay tuned for KEX".  as soon
as KNBA killed their carrier, KEX would be in as strong as ever. Just
checked my old log book and under 1190 I only have KEX, no KNBA.  Sad that I
did not record them in the log book.  Someone told me that KNBA make 90% of
their money on Sundays when they sold air-time to SF Bay Area ministers.
The good old days of radio.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA