Re: [IRCA] Long ago KNBA Vallejo.

Hi all, I remember a friend of mine telling me about that sign off of k
n b a, but I never actually heard it, possibly because it happened in
the early seventies when I was living in orange county, and later, in
1972, in the San Joaquin valley.  When did they go 1000 watts?  I liked
them in 1976 when they were a top 40 station that didn't scream at you
like the big guys did in San Francisco, something I also liked about
kgbs in Los Angeles, when they were around at 1020 in the early
seventies.