Re: [IRCA] Long Ago on One Five One Oh

Bill,

There were many stations like that in those days. Radio then was a far
cry from what it became 25 years later. Gone are most of the daytimers.
Only a few exist compared to 25 years ago. We had one here, KSWB
Seaside. Then on 930 with 1 KW daytime only. But around 1984 they moved
to 840 and had 1 KW day as before, but also had the 500w at night.
Who is still daytime only in the Puget Sound area? 1110-Oak Harbor &
680 Lacey. Maybe that is it. I cannot think of any others at the moment.
I think Portland only has one, 1010. So not a lot left.
Ah, the good ol' days....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin