[IRCA] Long Ago on One Five One Oh

   About 25 years ago or so        When I said good
bye to the snow       And to BC I decided to go
On the way I turned on the radio     And when I got to
Victoria town     I tuned in the band both up and down
    What I heard when I turned up the sound        To
my surprise here's what I found         From 55 up to
159     there were 50 statios on all the time
Except for one,which did not stay     They were on
only during the day       And it sounded like it was
far away     But it was only just across the bay
In MT. Lake Terrace in Washington way    At sunset of
each summer day     The station announcer would simply
say    "It's time to end this broadcast day"    They
went off the air to make way    For 50000 watt KGA
And then it happened one chilly day    The station
suddenly went away     And has been silent to this day
    But I still remember when   the music played until
then     But it will never be played again,   Gee,I'm
a poet,but didn't know it---Bill in BC