Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] QRSS: A idea for future DX Tests.....

At 19:50 19/03/2007, you wrote:

>I have no problem with this as an additional inclusion, but I would
>have a problem with replacing the 5 wpm or whatever code which is used
>in WinMorse. You've indicated the answer to that above. As I've
>indicated, I've looked into some of the software out there and found it
>to be more complex than I could handle. It's sort of like giving
>someone Cool Edit 2000 as their first audio software. It's an excellent
>program, but not likely operable by someone without some experience
>with other audio softwares -- too many obscure features.

It may be that familiarity breeds content, but Spectran
(www.weaksignals.com) seemed a fairly easy introduction to me.

Spectrum Lab is wonderful, and also free, but it is a bit frightening
in its capability.

One from Italy, one from Germany....

best wishes,

Nick